Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Taking offers on this 1974 Topps Dave Winfield HOF rookie card in high grade condition!

Hi, I am taking offers on this Dave Winfield 1974 Topps card. This card is in high grade condition and is a huge investment. The card has a little factory smugging on the top let but should grade high. Here is a scan of the card. Let me know an offer if interested. Thanks. Mike

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    Can you make a bigger scan of the back? It looks diamond cut, not a tilt cut but where the card itself is not cut square. I have an off-center winfield and I'd love to upgrade.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yeah too bad the card is almost miscut on the reverse.

Why haven't you graded this card?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    $5 is not a huge investment to me.
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yeah too bad the card is almost miscut on the reverse.

Why haven't you graded this card?

Steve >>

Steve, I actually have 2 of these cards, one is autographed and I was thinking about getting that one graded. I bought this one to have autograhed. Here is a scan of the other one. I got it in a trade

• Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Can you make a bigger scan of the back? It looks diamond cut, not a tilt cut but where the card itself is not cut square. I have an off-center winfield and I'd love to upgrade. >>

Jimq, I hope this helps it was as big as I could get it. Let me know an offer if you are interested. Thanks. Mike