Home Sports Talk
Options

Wow, Where Did The Brewers Come From?!

JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
Wow, where did the Brewers come from? I know that they traded for C.C., but I now see that they are tied with the Cubs for first. I guess going 8-1 since the All-Star break will help things. I'd love to see the Brewers make the playoffs and see the Cubs left out in the cold, but I'm guessing MLB would not.

/s/ JackWESQ

P.S. ... and I see a four (4) game series against the Cubs starts tomorrow!

Comments

• Options
    The Brewcrew are for real. After watching them play the Red Sox this year, I can say that they will continue to make noise in the NL this year.
  • Options
    The Brewers are very good. Just imagine if they had Gallardo all year too. Really doesn't make a difference for the Cubs. I think the loser of the Cubs/Brewers will get the wildcard anyway.

I think the Brewers and Cubs are the best two teams. LA's offense jsut goes away sometimes. Philadelphia: Cole Hammels, well they really don't have a number two, do they.
  • Options

<< <i>

P.S. ... and I see a four (4) game series against the Cubs starts tomorrow! >>

Can't wait!
    --->imageimageimageimage<---
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    The sweep of the Cardinals in St. Louis probably ended our season; hopefully it propels the Brewers past the Cubs, though I guess it might be better to see the Cubs tank in the playoffs rather than fade in the regular season.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    Go Cubs!!!
  • Options
    Go Cubs!!!

I 2nd that --- for another 43 years of my life. We have all the ingredients this year as does Milwaukee.
  • Options
    Been locking up youngsters last few years, got some nice bats, Sabathia in rotation, look like the real deal.