Home Sports Talk
Options

What do you Red Sox fans think about the Yankees getting Nady and Marte?

I say the best just got better. image

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best 3rd place team?
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Not for long, buddy. Soon you will be a crying buddy. imageimage

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Dividends already from Nady and Marte. Nade got on base twice and scored a run. Marte strikes out Ortiz with men on killing their rally chances. We haven't had a good lefty out of the bullpen in 10 years!
  • Options
    It doesn't matter. As long as this team has Arod, it will continue to blow a gasket when it counts. image
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i think they should be worried about their own bull pen
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    <<i think they should be worried about their own bull pen>>

I hope you are not talking about the Yankees. Over this past 1 1/2 months the Yankee bullpen has one of the best (if not the best) ERA in MLB. Please set Ramirez, Veras, Farnsworth, and Mo. Now you can throw Marte into the mix.