Home Testing Forum
Options

Slideshow View Option for Stuart's Morgan Dollars

StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
<< To start the Slideshow, select the first 1878-CC Morgan Dollar image with the blue "Slideshow" banner in the upper left corner. >>
imageimage<<< SLIDESHOW >>> imageimage

Thanks very much for viewing my Morgan Dollar "For Sale" Thread on the PCGS BS&T Forum.

Please take a look at my new Slideshow feature to let me know if it works for you, and if you like it for viewing my coins.

Thanks in advance for your PM reply and your feedback!! image

Kind Regards, Stuart

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea.

I've thought of using a Photobucket slideshow for my various collections, too, but haven't got 'round to it yet.

Your image captions- are they a part of the image itself, or does Photobucket attach the title to the bottom of each slide like that?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob: Thanks for the kind words about my new Photobucket Slideshow presentation for my BS&T thread.

In reply to your question, Photobucket allows you to add the captions after uploading the images.

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

There's a future project for me.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.