Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PCGS Barber Halves for trade.

Edited 9/15/08 ALL GONE. Thanks

I'd like to complete my set and am offering some of my duplicates in return for dates I need. All of these are PCGS certified and I want the same in return. I prefer the VF20 to VF35 range but will consider XF's. Here's what I have to offer:

Here are the dates I need:

1892P 1893S 1895P,O 1897P 1899O 1905O 1908S
1910P 1911D

I have had successful transactions with board memebers:

MFH, Barberman55, Dogwood, PonyExpress8, and InYHWHWeTrust

Thanks and please PM me if you see anything you are interested in.

Comments

• Options
    nice barbers!
  • Options
    ricmanricman Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    Sorry I can't help you - I really like that pair of 970's!image
  • Options
    tombrtombr Posts: 863 ✭✭
    Thanks ricman----I have a 3rd one, VF30 that I'm keeping for the set. Seem's I can find 97-O's but not some of the "common dates" image
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the Dog image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    I must have changed the avatar by accident or PCGS didn't like it, although I can't understand why they would delete it.image
  • Options
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    InYHWHWeTrustInYHWHWeTrust Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭
    Tom,

Very nice batch! I'm going to have to regroup though re: the ones I mentioned. Thanks for keeping the trade lines open.

Don
    Do your best to avoid circular arguments, as it will help you reason better, because better reasoning is often a result of avoiding circular arguments.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Nice coins, Tombr. Good luck with the coin swap.

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tombr,

This might be of interest to you...but I really want to trade for a nice VF/XF O,D or S mint (with some cash of course if necessary). Many have inquired with cash offers....

1910 PCGS VF30 Barber Half- TBD- I put no price on this because I would like to trade if at all possible for a mintmarked barber with a similar look in choice VF/XF. I know I will most likely have to add some money to the pot. This coin I bought back from a customer and liked it so much the second time I decided to keep it. It has similar looks to the 1904 that I am keeping. I am selling because I know that I will never ever be able to find a complete matched set of these puppies. I chose instead to put together a barber mintmark set with this look. I am open to any O, D or S mint, but I would prefer a nice 96-O for the new orleans mint example. Easy right? image
    imageimage

John
  • Options
    I should have mentioned that all trades go with an "in hand" approval for both parties.

Thanks
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options