1927 5C SP65 Special Strike going for Big $ at Heritage

Comments

• Options
    Completed BS&T Deals

halfnut X3, Dabigkahuna, Kaelasdad, LALASD4, harvey85422458,
    fivecents, Coll3ctor, cucamongacoin, Becoka
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. Learn something new every day.
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops, I pasted the link like I was posting an image from Photobucket. Another senior moment.

<< <i>Heritage link

image >>

• Options
    I will be curious what it sells for. I own one of the coins. I had the opportunity to buy a second and passed. I would have sold one when I sold the Captiva Collection of proof Buffalos. I have rebuilt the proof buffalo set and need two coins in 68.
    Bill
    Coin Junkie

cameoproofcoins.com
  • Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely something special in the way that coin looks...very image
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options

<< <i>I will be curious what it sells for. I own one of the coins. I had the opportunity to buy a second and passed. I would have sold one when I sold the Captiva Collection of proof Buffalos. I have rebuilt the proof buffalo set and need two coins in 68. >>

It was hanging around $10k only this morning. The past few hours have seen some heavy bidding. I envy you with your proof buffs.
  • Options
    Rob790Rob790 Posts: 547

<< <i>

<< <i>I will be curious what it sells for. I own one of the coins. I had the opportunity to buy a second and passed. I would have sold one when I sold the Captiva Collection of proof Buffalos. I have rebuilt the proof buffalo set and need two coins in 68. >>

It was hanging around $10k only this morning. The past few hours have seen some heavy bidding. I envy you with your proof buffs. >>

I could be wrong but I don't see any heavy bidding yet.... the RESERVE is $100k and has yet to be met. It probably is still at $10k... for now. It'll be interesting to see what happens when the dust settles.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    wow that's a new one to me...sweet read...thanx bob
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

It was hanging around $10k only this morning. The past few hours have seen some heavy bidding. I envy you with your proof buffs. >>

I could be wrong but I don't see any heavy bidding yet.... the RESERVE is $100k and has yet to be met. It probably is still at $10k... for now. It'll be interesting to see what happens when the dust settles. >>

I hadn't thought of that. The reserve must have just been listed sometime today.
  • Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    House.

• Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reserve must have just been listed sometime today.

The reserves for the entire sale posted two hours ago.

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    Wow that nuts...
    -Rome is Burning

• Options
    capecape Posts: 1,621
    Thats a bargain at that price!----- can't wait to see the coin!image
    ed rodrigues
  • Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Looks like the coin is up for sale again.

-Paul >>

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHAW

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file