Home Sports Talk
Options

Did Anyone See That Cat Fight In The WNBA?

JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
I'm just watching Sportscenter and saw that there was a cat fight in the WNBA in the Sparks versus Shock game. I must admit, that very likely has to be the most entertaining thing I've ever seen in a WNBA game.

Of course, I've never actually watched an entire game and come across highlights by chance only. So it's very likely I might have missed something that was actually more entertaining.

/s/ JackWESQ

Comments

• Options
    Definitely flipping on SC to check that out.
    --->imageimageimageimage<---
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725

<< <i>I'm just watching Sportscenter and saw that there was a cat fight in the WNBA in the Sparks versus Shock game. I must admit, that very likely has to be the most entertaining thing I've ever seen in a WNBA game.

Of course, I've never actually watched an entire game and come across highlights by chance only. So it's very likely I might have missed something that was actually more entertaining.

/s/ JackWESQ >>

I heard there was a slam dunk once.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I heard there was a slam dunk once. >>

It's not like they've played it over and over and over like the only highlight of their 10 (?) year existence.

Right?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supposedly, Rick Mahorn decked Lisa Leslie?

Steve
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Rick felt at home in the palace taking some swings.

Kevin
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    I watched all of 5 minutes of that game (which takes the total time I have spent watching the WNBA to 5 minutes 10 seconds) and it happened to be that part. It was quite entertaining. It sucks for the one that blew out her knee trying to break up the fight.

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Entertaining and WNBA in the same sentence?
    Wow!
    I do feel bad for the girl that got hurt. What a freak accident!
  • Options
    GOODLIEUGOODLIEU Posts: 629 ✭✭
    I believe the player who was injured is Karl Malone's daughter.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    can't they just put on another horse shoe?

js