Home Testing Forum
Options

VIRTUAL TAG RULES

ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
Virtual Tag Rules:

1) Coins listed MUST remain in the Tag for the duration of the Tag (from April 18th to May 18th).
Just making it fair to all that participate here. This is a 'Tag', not a trade post for someone to 'snipe' a coin away without being a participant.
More coins may be added at any time, maybe to make the 'Tag' with another member possible.
Please PM me with your additions so as to keep the post as short as possible.

1a) Participants, please do not entertain offers for the coins you have listed unless member has listed coins on this tag (including the ones offered you for a Tag).

2) There is no restriction on the type of coins included: Slabbed, Raw, Classic, Modern, even Darkside are all welcome.
Just be honest in the description of the coin(s) involved.

3) Participants should deal directly with the ‘owner’ of the coin, regardless of who ‘holds’ the coin.
In other words, if a deal has been made for a coin, the original coin owner is now just the ‘holder’ of the coin, and there is a new ‘owner’.
If you are interested in this coin, deal with the new ‘owner’. I will list coins by ‘owner’, and list the ‘holder’ of the coin in parenthesis to keep track of coin's status.

4) There is no set guide for values. I would suggest recent completed auctions as a basis (eBay, Heritage, TT, etc.), but in the end the 2 members should do their homework before agreeing on the Tag.
Because the coin(s) may continue to be Tagged, please be sure you are agreeable with the Tag before saying OK.

5) Want lists welcome. This Tag has an emphasis on helping with sets, whether registry or personal. There will be a link to the participants’ want list. This way others can add coins if they see another member wants a coin they may have that is not currently on their Tag. Again, the coins have to stay in the Tag until the Tag is over, but the ‘owner’ only has to entertain offers, not accept it.

6) Once the month is up, or just before, discussion amongst the participants will take place in regards to shipping. We will try to take the most cost effective, least complicated route.

7) Sign-Up being taken up to the end, but will end on the 18th of May.

PLEASE PM me if you have any questions, I am trying to keep this post as clean as possible.
Those that would like to try this out, please PM me with the coins that you would like included.
I will copy & paste the PM into the post, or link, depending on the number of participants.

If you have Photos, I will throw a link onto the description of the coin if you email me with the links.
This way I can copy & paste

Thanks,
Augie

Comments