• BSBS Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    ttt
    ttt
  • tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    Thats one nice nickle
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know your trying to make the color pop more with the angle shots, but these images do nothing for the nickel as it looks crusty circulated... you need to post the pics you have on ebay.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I know your trying to make the color pop more with the angle shots, but these images do nothing for the nickel as it looks crusty circulated... you need to post the pics you have on ebay. >>

I DEFINITELY agree with BS.. your primary shot on that ebay listing is AWESOME. I might not have looked at the listing if he didn't draw attention to it....

• HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I know your trying to make the color pop more with the angle shots, but these images do nothing for the nickel as it looks crusty circulated... you need to post the pics you have on ebay. >>

I DEFINITELY agree with BS.. your primary shot on that ebay listing is AWESOME. I might not have looked at the listing if he didn't draw attention to it.... >>

OOPS by BS I meant Broadstruck, not the OP imageimageimage
  • BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too once upon a time when ebay'g would post up to a dozen pics... your better off with just 2 close-up's and 2 slab shots.

Generally speaking... if you give the ebay consumer too many options they become somewhat indecisive.

IMHO your listing would yield a higher closing price if you revised the ad and dumped the 2 angle shots... as they sorta dumb the look of this great looking coin down a few levels.

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Thank you for the advice.image
    ttt
    ttt
    ttt
    ttt
  • robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One nice V nickle from ebay that I finally got... Let me know when it gets shipped...

Thanks...

Rob