Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry V2 Problem

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, or if it has been brought up already and is being worked on, but...

I found today that if I have two of the exact same card in different grades in my inventory, and I attempt to remove the lower graded card, that the higher graded card is the one that is removed. In my case, I had a PSA 9 and a PSA 10, and when I selected the 9, and tried to remove it from my inventory, the 10 was the card that was removed. At first I thought I was an idiot and had done it wrong, but then I tried again and again being extremely careful with what card I was selecting. And time after time, the 10 was deleted.

Comments

• Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    No problems on this end ... replaced 3 cards yesterday and all was fine.
  • Options
    instead of removing the lower card try just replacing it with the 10 - when ur editing the set click the "add best available items" link and the system will automatically replace the card in ur set with the higher grade ( just so long u have added the higher graded copy to ur inventory already)
    collecting:
    1990 leaf in (10)
    1986 topps mets (10)
    2008 ring kings cut signatures
    any Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Keith Hernandez cards in (10)
  • Options
    I absoultely hate the new psa registry. The overkill has caused it to become much to difficult to navigate and edit your sets.