Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What happened to the Star Wars registry?

Why did they remove the 207 from every set? WHo do I ask this question at PSA?
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    It was probably pulled for the same reason that the Billy Ripken FF Card was a while back .... Profanity.

I totally disagree with the decision to remove #207, especially since that card is considered one of the most sought after, if not THE most sought after non-sports card of all time!

Jaye Woodward

Collectors Universe

Set Registry Coordinator

JWoodward@collectors.com

1-800-325-1121 or 949-567-1234
    (ext. 295)

• Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    was done to eliminate the nerds from these boardsimage
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    this one?

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removing that card from the registry is a real "bone" headed move! image
    Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    I see this listed as an error in some places but this is the only version i have ever seen. Is there a corrected version? Please post a scan.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    There is a corrected version, and it is the more plentiful one. PSA has never really graded the funny version anyway, so removng the #207 from the set makes no sense...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    This is not the registry you are looking for