Home Sports Talk
Options

What's wrong with the Tampa Bay Yuks?

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
Another year later, and still no offense?

I mean, doesn't it make sense these days for an NFL team to have both a defense AND an offense?

Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Kevie would respond to this but he is still in the woodshed over last years YUCS dismal season...
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Wait, I have seen you both before....where was it..hmmmm......ahhhhh i know where it was, last year at this time predicting that the Bucs would go
    4-12...how did that work out for you?

Sincerely,
    Ernest Graham
  • Options

<< <i>Wait, I have seen you both before....where was it..hmmmm......ahhhhh i know where it was, last year at this time predicting that the Bucs would go
    4-12...how did that work out for you?

Sincerely,
    Ernest Graham >>

Thats right, Lil Kevie we were standing next to you while you were on top of your soap box shouting that the Yuc's were going to be Super Bowl champs.

Sincerley,

How did that work out for you?
  • Options
    With the Yuks potent offensive unit, 4-12 seems likely this year, and the year after, and the year after....you get the picture.

Yuks Motto for 2008: "2.2 yards, and a cloud of dust..."

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    4-12 after pounding the Hawks in the first game of the season.....hardly

JS
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Offense? I haven't seen one of those since I took over the team full of Tony Dungy's leftover's

Sincerely,

Soon to be fired
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please Brett, save my job. Otherwise, we suck!

Sincerely,

Chucky

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Did Cowboy fan just come in with some championship smack?

Sincerely,
    Those teams who have won rings in the past 10 years!

PS..Arn't you STILL paying Drew Bledsoe? LMAO
  • Options
    Beat the Hawks? With that O? Please.... I believe I heard the same bs last year, followed shortly by post-game excuses.

Oh well, I suppose the NFL does need a few 'fodder teams'...

Dave
  • Options
    you had us last year without a QB and RB and you only beat us 20 to 6. This year you will be picking splinters out of your ***es

JS
  • Options
    Oh God I can see it happening all over again.... Lil Kevies Yucs will have a winning pre-season and he will be pumping his fist and shouting "Owned" "Dominating" "BAM" "Super Bowl" and other foolish talk that he should not be using while reffering to his Yucs..

Sincerley,
    Dont get your hopes up for this season.
  • Options
    'you had us last year without a QB and RB and you only beat us 20 to 6.'

Duh! The Hawks D will do that; I expect they'll put both of those ladies out early again this year...

Dave
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Did Cowboy fan just come in with some championship smack? >>

You guys win 1 championship in 31 years. For some reason, when I think of championships, the Bucs just don't come to mind.

Keep holding on to 2002 my friend. It's gonna be a long ride