Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

V2 Issue

I can honestly say that I have not been to thrilled with the V2 so far. Lots of different things to get used too. Again another program that would probably be great if I had a few hundred cards or only a few sets. Having multiple sets of the same set causes some issues or lots of cards to sort through.
Anyway, has anyone else noticed that when they update there sets that the numbers change but the rank doesn't? Have seen this on most of the sets I have updated. Hope someone is working on this, I will get to be a pain.
Also, starting a set is harder than ever. I went to start the first set to discover I had to put inventory in first. last time had to dig to find the set to start, says I can start appriximately 1000 new sets. really??? Also entry of a second set of the same time can be problematic. Those "power buttons " to replace things ca really screw stuff up if your not careful.
Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Ha ha. That's what you get for hoarding all the good slabs. image

Recommend you utilize the Dav method.
    He has a full team of data entry clerks on staff just to upload his new cards.
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Fuzz,

When you get finished figuring it all out, could you load up all of my cards too .... and help me get my DVD player to stop blinking 12:00.

Mike

"Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    I like most of the new features also. I'm guessing there must be a way to enter multiple cards into a set at once, instead of one at a time as you used to be able to do in the old version. Anyone know how?
    C56, V252, V128-1 sets
    Hall of Famers from all 4 sports
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    ArtRossLives - If you go into MY Inventory it will load as many cards as you want at one time. They will automatically go into the proper set. At that point I think you just have to hit commit on the changes.
  • Options
    Aro.
    Don't believe that the multiple add you suggest works that way. If you have one set, it probably does. If you have more than one set, you still have to put them in the right set one at a time. It could be there is a more powerful way to do that but I have not delved to far after screwing up a set and taking four hours to go card by card to put them back.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.