Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What do you think is the coolest lot in Mastro's Chicago Auction?

There are some great lots as usual.

What lot do you find the most interesting?
Buying 1957 Baseball PSA 8 or higher. Especially Checklists, and Contest Cards. Topps1957psa8set@aol.com

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I like the uncut Sport Kings low number sheet, and the uncut Goudey sheet. Will be sitting out both of those tough.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    unishipuniship Posts: 490 ✭✭
    wagner 5mk
  • Options
    The presentation of the T-206 set is quite interesting, I like the overall display of the set.
    Buying 1957 Baseball PSA 8 or higher. Especially Checklists, and Contest Cards. Topps1957psa8set@aol.com
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I have seen a few people say the Wagner 5mk, it is 5MC (miscut) since th emin bid on the smallest items is 2500, I will be sitting out...far out!
  • Options
    TheCARDKidTheCARDKid Posts: 1,496
    I have to say, the Wagner is really odd looking.

There was a PSA 2 auctioned by Memory Lane (last year or the year before). The eye appeal was much better. The color and image of this 5 look better.

The cut and the 5MC label, it makes it look odd. The "miscut Wagner".

There was a '52 Mantle 9 auctioned a year or two ago, that was diamond cut. For that kind of money....I don't know...I'd wait for a centered one. The Goudey sheets are really cool.