Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Weighting for Lincoln Sets - Where Are You?

For the last 3 or 4 weeks, the Registry News has indicated that weights for the Lincoln sets (as well as revised weights for quarters as I recall) would be out shortly. That notice has been withdrawn - anyone know what has happened? image

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gerry: As you know, weighing the Lincoln series is a monumental task, especially doing it right. The price guides are meaningless on many issues. I suspect someone at PCGS noticed that a bit more time might be needed on this series image Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    BJ just e-mailed me..... look for them in a couple of days.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    I too have been watching every day for the change to the Lincoln Proofs.I can't wait to see them.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    I emailed David earlier this week with the same question and havn't heard back yet. Sounds like Spooly knows the scoop. If I hear any information regarding the copper sets I'll post it here. I also inquired on reworking the large cents too.

Rich
  • Options
    Any hints if we'll see the Lincoln proofs appear as more than two sets at the same time? Imagine all the work if they add new variety sets as well!

David