Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Roosevelt Guys...

Which one of you owns this coin?????

Comments

• Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    No offence, but this will spark AT discussion...
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know who has the coin now but Colorfulcoins once owned this Roosie. I believe he acquired it in a TT auction. I've had this coin in-hand and do not believe it to be AT. It's natural IMHO. Has a wonderful reverse.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    I was just crusin' around on TT past auction and ran into this one. Very beautiful, both sides are interesting.
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭
    Hi, it was mine and it just recently sold in a TT auction. I purchased the coin from another Board member as a MS67 and got it designated and reverse holdered. I have another 1950-D MS67*FT, pictured below, which I think is a prettier coin.....

Which is quite similar to this 1950-D PCGS MS67FB I have:

Both go along with this 1950-P PCGS MS67 and 1950S PCGS MS67 - all BLUE! In my opinion, quite the 1950 PDS set.

Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Options
    Wow colorfulcoins, something tell me you like blueimage Nice set, you don't see many all blue coins, very cool. Did you resubmit it for a reverse holder and they automatically made it an FT, or did you have to request FT?
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭
    Submitted for revers holdered initially. Then submitted for designation review where it got both the FT and the * designations.....got lucky and only had to submit it once (usually doesn't work that way). Me likey blue too.
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!