Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Some pretty nice coins for sale here only. Worth a click...updated August 31

Hello all.

Narrowing down the collection a bit more. Just getting focused and hopefully not cutting into bones here. 7 day return. Pics are by Mark Goodman and they will of course be passed on to the buyer. Most here know me, but if you dont, feel free to ask for references. These four coins were from my personal collection. I am selling them for different reason, but mainly I either realized that I will never finish the set that they were a part of, the are duplicate type, or I have another coin in mind that I like better and would rather be loaded when it comes available.

I believe them all to be exceptionally eye appealing and would make nice additions to any collection. Shipping is around 15$ unless you buy multiples. Registered mail for most of em. The barber and coins less than 800$ would be first class insured.

1876 NGC MS65 Seated Quarter- 2250$ Old fat slab holder. I purchased this coin only recently and have since located another seated quarter I like a bit more. Techncially I think this one is a bit nicer, but I like my coins a bit more deeply toned. Intensely lustrous, this coin has a shot at 66, but not enough in my mind to lose the old fat slab holder, which I truly enjoy given the clarity of plastic and solid feel.
imageimage

1872-S NGC MS66 Seated Half Dime- 1550$ Old fat slab holder. This one is hard to let go of, and as I type it I keep erasing and rethinking my course of action. I own what I think could be the finest 72-S half dime in a PCGS MS67 holder. I have not seen its equal and I have continually looked for the past 5 years I have owned it. I had the hair brained idea that I was going to put a set of gem plus 72-S half dimes in all varieties. There are five, just in case you were wondering and I think I discovered a die variety that has a scratch from the left upper wreath. I dont know why I decided to do this...but at the time it sounded like a good idea. Now, the task seems quite daunting and it wouldnt hurt to free up the money. This coin has amazing eye appeal with intense luster. Technically it is not a 67, but I am sure that some would try given the eye appeal. To me, this is a steal at 1550$
imageimage

1934 NGC MS65 Walker- 450$ Old fat slab holder. Another coin that is so nice to see original compared to the dipped white boring schlock out on the market. Walkers are pretty dead right now...time to buy. This would make a great coin to start a set with.
imageimage

1809 20 Batz NGC MS66 Old fat slab holder- 1700$ This is one that I am selling because I know where one is that I like a bit better. This coin however is not a slouch at all. Very lustrous coin with lovely champagne toning. It posesses a curious planchet crack that is not distracting....but noticeable with a loupe and with the eye once you know it is there. I find it quite a cool coin. Swiss Cantonal comes nice, but they are by no means common...especially with lovely toning.
imageimage

1361 NGC XF40 Quarter Noble- 800$. Very cool old coin for all the millions of english hammered gold collectors lurking in the shadows. imageimage Seriously, these are rare coins with a small but devoted following. Nice surfaces and luster, very pleasing.
imageimage

120$
imageimage

65$
imageimage

22$
imageimage

100$
imageimage

30$
imageimage

Comments