Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA set registry award question

is it true that the requirement is 90% completion in order for #1 set holders to receive 2008 award icon next to their set listing on the website?

Comments

• Options
    Yes
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    There must be some exceptions as the number one ranked Tony Gwynn master set is at 75.26% complete and still has the award listed. Probably depends on how many cards there are in the set.
  • Options
    cuda440cuda440 Posts: 150 ✭✭
    i checked that Gwynn master set and there are something like 1540 cards so i guess that must be why PSA is bending this rule.

otherwise though i think the 90% completion rule is just outrageous. it used to be 75%. what's it going to be next year, 95%?? how about 98 or 100%?? i see plenty of nice sets in the 80-90% range that are very deserving of the award. for theirs to be overlooked is plain wrong. how pathetic for PSA to pull this nonsense... imageimageimage