Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Goodacre Presentation MS69

Getting a Goodacre Presentation in MS69 may NOT be a given.The pop reports now show 4 more additions;TWO MS66's,ONE MS67,& ONE MS68.MAYBE these coins will show the same results as the Millennium Set.What do you think??

Comments

• Options
    MS69's are certainly not a given, in any series, other than something like modern commems. And, apparently, neither are MS68s for Goodacres. Just ask Mr. 66. image

But I believe the Millennium Set coins will remain tougher than Goodacres in the super-grades. Millennium Set coins are far cheaper and more plentiful in their "raw" state, but they are not found generally nice.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. The problems may not be large, but each one seems to have some issue that precludes the higher 67+ grades.

peacockcoins

• Options
    Supercoin is correct, finding any coin in MS 69 is very difficult, and in all series, very easy in proof. I would love to find a 1964 MS Kennedy in MS 69, very very rare and would be very, very expensive.
  • Options
    It seemed that some thought,that the Goodacre got allot of special treatment and would grade like Modern Commemoratives.MAYBE that was a false notion.