Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA/DNA collector's showcase

I am sorry if this has been covered in a previous post, but what is the difference between the red and blue PSA/DNA labels on slabbed autographed cards? I am collecting Braves slabbed autos and wanted to create a Collector's Showcase, but it will only accept the red PSA/DNA cards.

Just out of curiosity - is anyone else putting together team sets of slabbed autos from the 50/60's?

Thanks in advance for your comments!
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle

Comments

• Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    the blue labels are addressing the auto grade, the red labels are addressing the card grade (after auto is deemed authentic)
  • Options
    ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭
    Ah that makes sense. I guess that is why I cannot enter the blue labels into a collector's showcase of cards because the blue label could be an auto on a "non-card".

Thanks for your help fandango!

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    You should be able to enter them, just a day or two after it sends them a message that you tried, however they are only worth 1 pt. registry wise.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You should be able to enter them, just a day or two after it sends them a message that you tried, however they are only worth 1 pt. registry wise. >>

When I try to enter the blue label cards to my inventory it tells me the cert "is a bad Cert Number". As I understand the way the new registery works the card have to be in inventory before I can add them to a set. Its a bummer because most of my cards are blue labels.

• Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    I could not enter the blue labels on my PSA showcase. I had to create a showcase in PSA/DNA and was able to enter the blue labels
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity - is anyone else putting together team sets of slabbed autos from the 50/60's?

yes 1955 topps dodgers, need Hodges and Robinson for the run
  • Options

<< <i>Just out of curiosity - is anyone else putting together team sets of slabbed autos from the 50/60's?

yes 1955 topps dodgers, need Hodges and Robinson for the run >>

That sounds like a very cool project! Care to share some scans?