Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

It Took Six Years but it is done.

Finally picked up card number 28, Clyde Wright with the Angels Crest logo in PSA 9. That completed my six year journey of collecting the 1971 Kellogg's master set in all PSA 9 or better.... image
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on picking up the (former) Super Sonics too!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    MachodocMachodoc Posts: 541
    Congrats - that's a tough set, as we both know from experience! Nice to know you are still collecting and it's also great to see that you are still here! A lot of old names gone from the K Klub since 2002 when you, me, King, and others were going at it hard! I've still got my raw stuff, but have been (almost) out of the graded stuff for a few years ago. Great accomplishment!
  • Options
    Thanks.... I also finally finished the 72 k atg in PSA 10 (needed only the walter johnson for about two years). Still obsessed with the 71 kelloggs thoughand have several sets going.
    The Simpson 119 variation is still a one of one in psa 9. That I was lucky enough to get it early probably kept me motivated.
    Starting to work a little on the 1961 golden press set.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, I have never seen that set. Could you post a scan or two?
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Mick - thats great!

But, I thought you were talking about getting your own NBA Team!!!! Congrats on both!!!!

Frank
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    very nice. congrats!!

what next? i always wonder what will be next when someone finishes their set
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Good job. Must be a great feeling image
  • Options
    Congrats! That's a very cool set!
    C56, V252, V128-1 sets
    Hall of Famers from all 4 sports
  • Options
    Congratulations on completion!
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Congrats, I have never seen that set. Could you post a scan or two? >>

• Options
    I will try and attach some pictures. But if anyone else has any 1971 kellogg's to post, now is the time!
    70-71 Kelloggs Baseball and Football