Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Thank you to all the veterans

jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭✭
As we just passed our nations birthday.......I would like to thank all the men and woman who have served in our countries uniform. .....and to all their families whom also sacrificed while they served.
past present and future
over 200+ years of freedom has been paid for all over the world in every way possible by you.
Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
1948-76 Topps FB Sets
FB & BB HOF Player sets
1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets

Comments

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government

Right back at ya Jay Z

joe

• << <i>As we just passed our nations birthday.......I would like to thank all the men and woman who have served in our countries uniform. .....and to all their families whom also sacrificed while they served.
    past present and future
    over 200+ years of freedom has been paid for all over the world in every way possible by you. >>

Agreed. Our hats are off and our hands are extended to all you service families, whether it be military, red cross or hospital related, and all other peacemakers who battle against evil day after day.
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome.
    Mickey71
    U.S. ARMY & WA NATIONAL GUARD 1989- present
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lilttle tardy, but...

Thank You!!

mcmlvtopps
    1st Infantry Division
    Lai Khe, DiAn, Can Tho
    Vietnam, 1969-1970

• Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

3rd INF Div.,Ft. Benning
    Unit Armorer,Weapons Repair
    Then Nat.Guard 144th FA

1978-1986

If you can read this, thank a teacher, if in english--thank a soldier!!
  • goyegoye Posts: 454 ✭✭

436th MAW

Dover Air Force Base

1978 - 1992
    1985-86 O Pee Chee PSA 910 Hockey
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    US Army - retired

Vietnam & Desert Storm

mike
    Mike
  • JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see so many past and present Soldiers here on the message boards.

Myself:
    Active Duty Army
    1992-Present

82nd Airborne Division1992-1998
    25th Infantry Division 1998-2001
    3rd US Infantry Regiment (Honor Guard) 2001-2004
    95th Division BCT 2004-present

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • RangermanRangerman Posts: 276 ✭✭
    PASSED GAS FOR FOUR DECADES---- KC-135As AND Rs-----4000 HRS IP/ EVALUATOR----SQUADRON CO

ACTIVE DUTY 1968 TO 1991

FOUR COMBAT TOURS SEAsia (NAM)---- 96 th BOMB WING--- D MODEL BUFF SUPPORT--- ARCLIGHT, BULLETSHOT, LINEBACKER I AND II

HDQ MAC '82-'83

THANKS FELLOW PATRIOTS AND THOSE WE SERVE image
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)