Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Do I need to start ANOTHER coin tag........

......after my current one ends? I seems that ClayChaser and BOOM are BOTH stuck on the launch pad until like winter time or something...........

imageimageimage

TorinoCobra71

Comments

• Options
    Where is claychaser these days..
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    The claychaser is alive and well, and back from a rather long vacation to Chicago, Michigan, Albuquerque, Phoenix and finally back to SoCal.

I have had some time to relflect on where the collection is going, and I'm now giving the starting box some real thought. But, if anyone wants to go 1st, it's fine by me!

Does this one wet your whistle?

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options

<< <i>The claychaser is alive and well, and back from a rather long vacation to Chicago, Michigan, >>

Michigan?????and you did not contact me? WTF LOL, J/J WE HAVE NICE WHITETAIL DEER HERE image COME ON UP FOR A HUNT image OCT,NOV LMK YOU ARE WELCOME ,mOjO
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage