Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Brett Favre 1991 Stadium Club #94 XXVI

HELP!!!

I am searching for a 1991 Stadium Club #94 Brett Favre rookie card with the Super Bowl XXVI stamp.

My preference would be a PSA 8 or better or a BGS 8 or better however, I would also consider a non-graded card that is in excellent condition.

If anyone has one please let me know and we can exchange phone numbers.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Have fun finding one. Let alone one graded. With a graded pop of 36 with 11 8's and 16 9's you know many of those were cracked out to get an upgraded. I know for a fact three of those nines are not legit. Buddy of mine cracked his 9 out three times and it came back a 9 every time.

I have seen a raw one go for a few hundred a couple of years ago but who knows now.

I personally like the Star Pics Auto as my favorite rookie card.
  • Options
    Luck is definitely what I will need which is why I decided to plead to PSA public for help.

I've seen a couple on eBay go for $500 each but I didn't have the money at the time.

The Star Pics auto is my 2nd favorite only because the amount of fakes that have hit the market.

Thanks for the reply and if you do find out please let me know.
  • Options
    How much are you looking to spend on said card?
    I thought I saw a PSA 9 on eBay not too long ago.
    The raw copies that I have seen have gone anywhere from about $650 to about $900.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    well you have to look hard, have patience and the cash.

it took me almost 5 years before i was able to get one. but did a few months ago in raw. sent it in and it came back a 5. cracked and resubed, then came back a 9.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Wow, a 5 to a 9...how do you explain that? Sweet to have a 9 though.

How do you crack the cases...didn't know that was possible without damaging the card?

My guess is that I will have to spend $500-$1,000 (less for non-graded and higher for a graded).

Does anyone know if there are fakes out there I have to worry about?

Thanks for all the feedback.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    well there are actually fake PSA slabbed cards. That is that PSA mislabled the cert as a XXVI card when its not. I have the opposite problem right now with my 9.

As for the bump someone must have thought they saw a surface wrinkle the first time or didnt see it the second. either way i will take it.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's