Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anybody have any info on a PSA Luncheon at the '08 Nationals?

I can't seem to locate any info... anybody have any info? ... or links to info?

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I can't seem to locate any info... anybody have any info? ... or links to info? >>

I had an e-mail, but deleted it. I know it is on the Friday, though not sure on the exact time: 11:30 I think.
  • Options
    Here is a copy of my invitation...

Dear Set Registry Member,

As a valued member of the Set Registry program, you and a guest are invited to attend the annual PSA Set Registry Luncheon.

Joe Orlando, President of the Professional Sports Authenticator, will present the major winners of the 2008 PSA Set Registry Awards. In addition, Joe will discuss what's new at PSA as well as host a Q&A session. This is your opportunity to meet other members of the Set Registry program, friends of PSA, and members of the Set Registry staff.

Friday, August 1, 2008

11:30-1:30 p.m.

Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
    (Location of the 2008 National Sports Collectors Convention)

5555 N. River Road

Room 25

Chicago, IL 60018

Please RSVP mailto:setregistry@collectors.com with your name and that of your guest no later than July 15, 2008. You will receive a confirmation that your RSVP has been received and your name has been added to the guest list.

For show information and hotel reservations, visit the National Sports Collectors Convention website: http://www.nsccshow.com/

We look forward to seeing you in August!

Cosetta Robbins
    Set Registry Assistant Manager
    Henri
    Collector
    Topps 58,59,60,61,62,63,64 Sets
    Fleer 60, 61-62 Sets
  • Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    That's perfect! Thanks HammeringHank

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!