Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Some Cheap Junk Found in my Desk for a SIMPLE TRADE HERE !

Hello All,

I have a few widgets that I found while cleaning out my desk and would like to offer them up for a simple trade.

I am looking to trade for some junk or problem 90%, 40%, .999% US silver. Problem, cleaned, holed coins is fine....any denomination make up.

Sorry for the crummy photos below. Please PM me with what you have to offer for trade.

Thank you for looking!

Found this last fall when searching a bank brick of nickels. A 1964 double headed nickel. SUPER-WELL done. Sucker looks to have lived in circulation a while. Even has pvc green cr@p on it. You can just see a seam at places on the rim. Neat item to mess with your friends!

(***NO LONGER AVAILABLE***)Neat little packet of mini-US coins. Cent, Nickel, Dime, Quarter. They are well done. Package has not been opened.

Super cool 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar buckle. Antique bronze color. The "coin" measures 3.0" across. Check out that "smirk" of JFK's face!

3 Commonwealth of Australia Half Pennys: 1919, 1922, 1934. All well circulated

England 1946 Half Penny, well circulated

Reproduction of the 1947 Egyptian: Break from Britain/Suez commemorative coin. Was told a last year by a local coin dealer that these are silver over copper. But I don't believe it is silver? This piece is being traded as a novelty and for educational purposes only. Also would make a neat "pocket piece". Measures 37mm and is heavy. Has reeded edge.

Two 5 Rupees from the Japanese Occupation of Burma. Very nice condition on both.

Greek 100 Drachma Currency bill dated 1941 and issued during the Nazi German occupation of Greece. Condition is very worn but solid.

Comments