Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Desert Shield/ Desert Storm cards

Will these ever be worth anything? My son and I bought hundreds of them when they came out in the early 90's.
Molon Labe

Comments

• Options
    Good Day,
    In a sense you answered your own question. You and 10's if not hundreds of thousands of others bought hundreds. So No! It's like when the Nam Comic book came out in the 80's, within weeks issue #1 was selling for $20-$25 a copy. I got on the band wagon and pre-ordered boxes of 300 each issue # 2- through about #35. Had a Da%# extra bedroom full of the friggin' things. Over the next few years trash, dump, gave away at garage sales, bird cage liner, kindling for the fire....You get it!
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    The Nam... loved that comic when it came out. Actually bought 2 copies of #1 (rare for me back then). I sold one of them back in the day, and I recently gave my other copy to my nephew - he liked it to image

Take it easy,
    Jared
    "You consider me the young apprentice,
    Caught between the Scylla and Charibdes,
    Hypnotized by you if I should linger,
    Staring at the ring around your finger" - Sting

Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I put together two complete runs of The Nam comic books. In fact if anyone wants to make a trip to Cleveland you can have both complete runs for $75. They are in plastic with backer boards.
  • Options
    kingraider75kingraider75 Posts: 1,500 ✭✭
    No, they are worth very little on Ebay. Non Sport Update has sets listed for much more than you can actually get for them on Ebay.
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!