Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Paul Revere says :

TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
The British are coming to eBay !

Do the Brits want our widgets ? I just logged into my eBay account
and saw a message proclaiming I could go global:

Will you be using this global market for U.S. coins ?

Comments

• Options
    rgCoinGuyrgCoinGuy Posts: 7,478
    It is almost tempting. I clicked on some 10 OZ Engelhard bars, and they are selling for a lot more on the UK site than they are on the US site. My question would be, I just got used to and comfortable with Paypal shipping, how does that work with overseas shipments, if at all?
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    Paul Revere.............or Edward Bissel ???

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Paul Revere.............or Edward Bissel ??? >>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Revere certainly did not shout the famous phrase later attributed to him ("The British are coming!"), largely because the mission depended on secrecy and the countryside was filled with British army patrols; also, most colonial residents at the time considered themselves British as they were all legally British subjects. Revere's warning, according to eyewitness accounts of the ride and Revere's own descriptions, was, "The regulars are coming out!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought "the regulars are coming out" sounded kind of gay image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file