Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Knuckles work ruined, but not by him..

Comments

• Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    fugly.
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
    I didn't know that Knuckles worked at Topps back in 2000. I also didn't know that this was a serial numbered rookie 1/1 of Joe DiMaggio. I will have to update my snipe. image
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    What it once looked like.. I guess he sent it to PSA/DNA and it wasn't an authentic autograph that he bought/mailed to me. So.. he modified what I had made image by sticking a authentic autograph into it... this thing is now on its way back to me to redo properly.

• Options
    When you send it back, make him sign something saying he will never mess with your designs again :-) Or at least not mess with it and then try to sell.
    Thanks
    Sean

Always Looking for vintage hockey autographs

The Broderick Collection
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    And, tell him not to refer to you as "infamous."

It does not mean what he seems to think it means.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options

<< <i>What it once looked like.. I guess he sent it to PSA/DNA and it wasn't an authentic autograph that he bought/mailed to me. So.. he modified what I had made image by sticking a authentic autograph into it... this thing is now on its way back to me to redo properly.

image >>

Wow.. And to think, this is the same guy(also known as hofautos on this board) who had the nerve to call me an idiot. How funny..image

Knuckles, after Mike pulling that stunt, you are being more than nice to fix his mess for him. I have to commend you.