Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

61 Fleer GAI packs for trade

Have several 1961 Fleer FB packs available in GAI 7 or GAI 9. Interested in trading for similar vintage FB items or would consider sale if no trade can be worked out.
Fuzz
Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.

Comments

• Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    Fuzz-
    what's the approximate retail value of the packs?

Bob
  • Options
    Bob,
    According to SMR a pack graded 7 for second series would be $200. A pack graded 9 in that series is worth $300. I have not seen a study on PSA vs GAI prices for packs (I suspect that the sample is not big enough yet to be meaningful). I would assume that these are ballpark correct.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Hey Fuzz,

Could you peek inside the GAI 7 pack and tell me what cards are in there?

Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/