Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

1883 to 1914 Honduras Silver Pesos

bidaskbidask Posts: 13,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
Most of the pop in Krause on these is left blank.

Anyone know of a sorce with mintage figures on these.

Here is a 1891....guess the grade.

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

Comments

• Options
    Your coin is absolutely perfect. I collect Honduran coins; my wife is from there and I used to live and work there. I have my Honduran coin collection posted Honduras. Like you I do not know what the mintages are unless it is posted in some Spanish coin book. If you are ever in the market to sell your Hondurac coins please let me know. Thanks. Errol P.S. I bet you got an AU 55...
    Errol

F&AM
  • Options
    HussuloHussulo Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭
    I don't know this series, and it could be a weak strike, but I'll go EF40. To me the detail on what appears to be tridents with Dolphins around them, the hair on the lady, and on the reverse the flags, crown?, pyramid and towers are lacking or worn. Lovely design and coin though and I could be well of with my assumptions.

P.S. You have a very nice collection Errol.
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Your coin is absolutely perfect. I collect Honduran coins; my wife is from there and I used to live and work there. I have my Honduran coin collection posted Honduras. Like you I do not know what the mintages are unless it is posted in some Spanish coin book. If you are ever in the market to sell your Hondurac coins please let me know. Thanks. Errol P.S. I bet you got an AU 55... >>

your right...you know your Honduras
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.