Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Superb Franklin Half Dollar for Sale - PCGS 66 CAM - 1951

Special offer for CU board members on hard to find PCGS 1951 66 CAM Franklin Half Dollar

$1,499 includes shipping and insurance. Check preferred, but must wait for it to clear before sending coin. Add 3% for Paypal. I have 100% rating on EBAY.

This coin is valued on PCGS guide at $2,400. 100% satisfactory transactions on CU.

Will consider trade for other high end certified coins whose value can be obtained from price guides.

Coin is a monster high luster beauty! It has slight amber toning that enhances its appearance.

Please PM me with questions and comments. Thanks for looking

Coiny

Comments

• Options
    CoinyCoiny Posts: 711 ✭✭
    Take a look!
    Coiny
  • Options
    Coiny
  • Options
    Any traders out there looking for this high end Franklin?
    Coiny
  • Options
    Bump
    Coiny
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if your interested in a trade, I have a 1951 NGC PR64 Ucam.
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer, Bob.
    Would like more of an even up trade.
    PCGS guide lists the 64 Deep Cam at $1,600 if it were PCGS ( probably less for the NGC version) versus $2,400 for the 51-66 Cameo.
    I do appreciate the response and offer though!
    Thanks!
    Coiny
  • Options
    I certainly understand where you are coming from as far as the value of NGC compared to PCGS, but according to the PCGS price guide I'm looking at, the 66 CAM is listed at $1750. The 64 DCAM is listed as you said, $1600.
  • Options
    Unless the PCGS price guide has significantly reduced this coin recently, the Dec 2007 Market report, the 1951 Cameo is listed @ 2,400.
    I am looking at the report. Got anything else to offer, Bob?
    Happy 4th weekend! Even with all the country's woes, ain't it grand?

Coiny
  • Options

<< <i>I am looking at the report. >>

I was just referring to the online PCGS report. But we all know they are off on some coins.

<< <i>Got anything else to offer, Bob? >>

Other than the DCAM plus the difference in cash, I don't. I did a lot of stream lining during the past year.image

<< <i>Happy 4th weekend! Even with all the country's woes, ain't it grand? >>

A resounding yes.image
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Current PCGS price guide shows a 51 in 66 cam at $1,750, but recent sales have been considerably lower than that level.