Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Holey coin type set and some toned coins - and other doo-dads

Nice start to a holey coin type set (my original plan). Set includes the following single holed original coins:

1855 (upright 5's) Large cent, VF
1878 Indian cent, G+
1865 2 cent piece, XF
1852 3 cent silver, VG
1868 3 cent nickel, F/VF
1868 shield nickel, XF
1857 half dime, F+
1855 quarter, F+ (old graffiti in fields)
1854 half dollar, XF detail, somewhat rough surfaces (looks like it may have been used for a key chain or watch fob

$45.00 delivered. PM me if interested. (SOLD)

...also got a few silver coins in Littleton envelopes over the weekend that have taken on some interesting toning:

1963-D Washington quarter, my photos do not show the colors well, but the coin is attractive and exhibits more of a multi-color palatte when in hand, BU - $10.00 delivered (SOLD)

1964 Roosevelt dime, lots of blue on the obverse and reverse of this one - $10.00 dlvd. (SOLD)

1898 and 1904 Barber dimes, both F with decent surfaces - $10.00 dlvd for the pair.

Here's some more stuff from the esttate of an lady who spent her money on numismatic items that were probably not the best investments...lol. PM me if any of this stuff strikes your fancy. Most of it was either advertised on TV or in magazines and marketed by "mints" with various patriotic sounding names. Delivery on these will be actual cost.

Bicentennial $2.00 bill, in a "leatherette" case with a certificate of authenticity. The bill is an unc. series of 1976 from Philadelphia, the case is not too gaudy - $4.00

Susan B. Anthony 1979 dollar set. The coins are BU and inset into first day covers (combining the best of both the numismatic and stamp collecting worlds). The covers come in a box with a COA. $5.00 for the set.

Una and the Lion 5 pound copy. Comes in a little case with a COA. Kinda neat...I don't know what the base metal is (silver maybe?) - $4.00

Hard plastic Whitman-type holder with an "America's Legacy" set in it. There are two sets...one is the "Silver's Final Year" set and includes uncirculated 1964 cent, nickel, dime, quarter, and half dollar (the dime, half, and quarter are silver). The second set is the "War Years Edition" and has a reprocessed 1943 steel cent, a polished 1945-P war nickel, a 1943 Mercury dime, a 1945 quarter, and a 1945 Walking Liberty half dollar. The dime-quarter-half are not polished and are in the F range (the half may be VF). There's about $10.50 silver in each set...I'd like $9.00 each for the sets.

The "Silver Halves Collection"...again a prepackaged display in a plastic snap case. Includes three silver half dollars (Walker, Franklin, and Kennedy)...the Walker and Frankie have been polished. Less than melt - $15.00

Set of five gold plated Kennedy half dollars with a chain and bezel to hold your favorite date. This stuff came in a set, expensive, I'm sure at the time - $4.00 (SOLD)

Harry S. Truman collection consisiting of a rather tasteful first day cover from 1984 and a one troy oz. .999 silver round commemorating the 100th anniversary of Truman's birth - $17.50

Carded 1980 Kennedy half dollar that has been double date counter-stamped (1960-1980) to commemorate the 20th anniversary of his election to president. The cards are individually serial numbered (as if that mattered to someone). I have several of these - 55¢ each

Set of two first day covers that includes a 22 kt. gold stamp glued to a velvet backing inset into the front of the envelope. With COA - $2.00 for te set.

First day covers from far away lands that sometimes contain medals of unknown alloy. Eight of the covers are JFK commemoratives from the Turks and Caicos Islands (four of these cointain one of the JFK medals). I believe that the Kennedy medals are silver plated but am not 100% sure - I'd like $4.00 for the set of Kennedy covers and medals....

There's also a set of two first day covers commemorating Franklin Roosevelt. These covers are from Dominica and each contain a 1 oz. .999 silver medal that is marked as such. I'd like $17.00 each for one cover/medal set. (SOLD)

PM me with any offers...we can figure out shipping at that point. If you want a lot of stuff, it's probably a lot more economical to go with one of those "flat rate" boxes from the USPS.

"Have a nice day!"

Comments