Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Many Thanks to Perkdog

Hello to All ,

I'd just like to give a big thank you to Perkdog for his gift of cards .

The Topps 1988 Walter Payton and Dan Marino and the Roosevelt Grier / Gary Knafelc . All superb .

One Big Generous Guy , thanks Perkdog .

Comments

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that Paul is a good guy.
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I agree that he is big.
  • He probably stole those cards off Bid Daddy Bowmans nightstand while he was in the bathroom afterwards washing his hands.

Its Ryan you shoudl really be thanking image

joe
  • Paul's generosity is greatly influenced by his love for the Florida State University Seminoles.
    TWINRON
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark thank you for your generosity as well, that Civil War news card you sent me was much appreaciated!

Joe- As much as that is not funny I cant stop laughing! image

EVERYONE knows I am a two woman man though- say hello to my girls please....

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Paul once sent me a Dallas Cowboys mini helmet with instructions to jam it on my newborn's head. It also went on to say that if I didn't attempt it, he would have some "scary" guys he knows pay me a visit and steal all my Emmitt cards.

Crazy Bostonians image

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Paul once sent me a Dallas Cowboys mini helmet with instructions to jam it on my newborn's head. It also went on to say that if I didn't attempt it, he would have some "scary" guys he knows pay me a visit and steal all my Emmitt cards.

Crazy Bostonians image >>

That was a great story actually! Matts kids ripped open this box of Cowboys stuff I sent him and thought the helmet would fit on the baby!

BTW- Rube was just waiting for the word Matt!

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Paul once sent me a Dallas Cowboys mini helmet with instructions to jam it on my newborn's head. It also went on to say that if I didn't attempt it, he would have some "scary" guys he knows pay me a visit and steal all my Emmitt cards.

Crazy Bostonians image >>

That was a great story actually! Matts kids ripped open this box of Cowboys stuff I sent him and thought the helmet would fit on the baby!

BTW- Rube was just waiting for the word Matt!

image >>

Yeah, I modified and tweaked the story just a little image
  • PerkDog=Class act...Besides he has one of the best Avatars on these boards...I mean with those Scrooge could be my best man.!!!
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yup Paul is da man.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Goodsport40Goodsport40 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭
    Yup Paul is da man.

What he said!

Robert

Ok Ok ...enough is enough , the Perkdog appreciation Society 1st Annual meeting is now closed .

After all , it was only a Football card !!

Cheers to all you guys for your contributions .

----------

Mark