170 RICK WISE
278 BERNIE CARBO
302 RICK MILLER
381 DENNY DOYLE
419 REGGIE CLEVELAND
445 RICO PETROCELLI
594 ROOKIE CATCHERS/OUTFIELDERS ANDY MERCHANT
632 ROGER MORET

Please PM if you have any for sale. Need 9's but would accept 10's for a reasonable price. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I don't have any of those. I don't have any 76 Topps in PSA 9. Please stop bothering me.
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭
    Will do, Lee, my apologies for cluttering up these boards image

On another note, let's talk politics, gas prices, Gordon Brown's policy on the US and Iraq, the latest Coldplay single, Wall-E, the ice in the North Pole melting by September and Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Fire Away!!!
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭
    When doing the 76 Sox you should pick up a Remy rookie also. a 9 will only run you $20 or less but with all the pub he gets it is nice to have one with the other Sox.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're all Boston players. Who on earth would have those?

Edited to add: That's only because of the lysol at Yankee stadium line. I haven't been to Fenway since 1988, are they still without a parking lot? image
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They're all Boston players. Who on earth would have those?

Edited to add: That's only because of the lysol at Yankee stadium line. I haven't been to Fenway since 1988, are they still without a parking lot? image >>

What do you mean no parking lot? I think they can successfully park 500 cars at Fenway now, maybe 525 on a good day! Hey, to be honest, I don't mind Yankee Stadium, except the bleachers behind Monument Park. You can't even see the ball and it's like you are in prison plus the food is just terrible. Now that I live in LA, I also think Dodger Stadium is an overrated dump - but the luxury boxes are killer.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    The ice at the north pole is melting?!?!?! Holy crap, this is big news! Is there any way the world could be affected by this, for the lack of a better term, warming of the globe?