Home Sports Talk
Options

Professional athletes who loved to argue

A. John McEnroe
B. Billy Martin
C. Lou Pinella
D. Earl Weaver
E. (Many hockey players are known as instigators, say things about your mother, your wife, etc., etc., but will not make this list)

Comments

• Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Leo "The Lip" Duroucher
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Tyson everytime he lost a fight.
  • Options
    bobby cox
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    Reggie Miller thrived on arguing.

the San Antonio Spurs may collectively be the biggest bunch of arguers/whiners I've ever seen.
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilie Nastase

Steve
  • Options
    Pinnella, Douroucher, Weaver, Martin.... timeless memories!
  • Options
    RangermanRangerman Posts: 276 ✭✭
    TIM DUNCAN-----image

PHIL JACKSONimage
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>Shawn Chacon >>

He's not a professional athlete, but Ed Wade is a bad GM in my book. He ruined the Phillies, and will now ruin the Astros.
    I can also tell you that I am friends with the Wards. Bryan pitched for his favorite team the Phillies a few years back. His
    dad Kingston Ward told me how bad the front office is dealing with their players under Ed. He's a tyrant. Nobody respects him.
    I'm certain Shawn and the boys know this about Wade, and Shawn decided to stick up for himself and his teammates. Ed Wade
    shows no respect for his players. They are to do as Ed Wade tells them and that's it.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Shawn Chacon >>

He's not a professional athlete, but Ed Wade is a bad GM in my book. He ruined the Phillies, and will now ruin the Astros.
    I can also tell you that I am friends with the Wards. Bryan pitched for his favorite team the Phillies a few years back. His
    dad Kingston Ward told me how bad the front office is dealing with their players under Ed. He's a tyrant. Nobody respects him.
    I'm certain Shawn and the boys know this about Wade, and Shawn decided to stick up for himself and his teammates. Ed Wade
    shows no respect for his players. They are to do as Ed Wade tells them and that's it. >>

2002 Colorado Rockies $235,000
    2003 Colorado Rockies $300,000
    2004 Colorado Rockies $1,850,000
    2005 Colorado Rockies $2,350,000
    2006 New York Yankees $3,600,000
    2007 Pittsburgh Pirates $3,825,000
    Career (may be incomplete) $12,160,000

If they were paying me this kind of money, I'd shine Ed Wade's shoes three times a day and smile while doing it.