Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

SSP and giveaway Winner in 1st post

ajaanajaan Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have some Canadian, Prussian, Portuguese, Italian, and US (Rainbow toned Morgan Dollar) currently on eBay. Please take a look. As some of you may know, my imaging skills leave a lot to be desired. Rest assure that the coins look better in person.

As is my custom, I'll have a giveaway in support of this SSP. Here are the rules:

--To enter, just post a reply and you will receive one entry.

--If you place a bid on any of the coins I have on eBay, you will receive an additional entry. The maximum number of entries you can have is two, no matter how many bids you place. If you place a bid on an item, please let me know your eBay ID.

--Winner will be chosen Monday June 30th sometime after all the auctions close.

The giveaway coin is a ND (1847) Cambodia 1/2 Fuang in Fine condition (KM-11). These coins were mainly struck on one side.

Link to my eBay auctions

Thanks.

Winner ----- illini420 PM me your addy.

DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

Comments

• Nice Fuang! image
    Brad Swain

World Coin & PM Collector
    My Coin Info Pages <> My All Experts Profile
  • BailathaclBailathacl Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

I put in the leading bid (handle = Hackneybid) on one item. Nice uniface fuang!

"The Internet? Is that thing still around??" - Homer Simpson
  • Thanks!
  • BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭
    There's just something about a nice fuang.
    "Have a nice day!"
  • Placed a bid on the 1929 50c (endersdw). I'll have to watch a few other too.
  • dorancoinsdorancoins Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have some Canadian, Prussian, Portuguese, Italian, and US (Rainbow toned Morgan Dollar) currently on eBay. Please take a look. As some of you may know, my imaging skills leave a lot to be desired. Rest assure that the coins look better in person.

As is my custom, I'll have a giveaway in support of this SSP. Here are the rules:

--To enter, just post a reply and you will receive one entry.

--If you place a bid on any of the coins I have on eBay, you will receive an additional entry. The maximum number of entries you can have is two, no matter how many bids you place. If you place a bid on an item, please let me know your eBay ID.

--Winner will be chosen Monday June 30th sometime after all the auctions close.

The giveaway coin is a ND (1847) Cambodia 1/2 Fuang in Fine condition (KM-11). These coins were mainly struck on one side.

Link to my eBay auctions

Thanks. >>

Please count me in, and thanks!

dorancoins (my handle on CU and eBay)
    DORAN COINS - On Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly Twitter), & www.dorancoins.net - UPCOMING SHOWS (tentative dates)- 10/8/2023 - Fairfield, IL, 11/5/2023 - Urbana, IL., 12/3/2023 - Mattoon, IL.
  • Rickc300Rickc300 Posts: 876 ✭✭
    Token bid on the 3 mark, about the grade I am looking for to try making a piece of jewelry... image

Rick

<--- one and the same on both...
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb contesting that vote. Benjamin Franklin - 1779

1836 Capped Liberty
    dime. My oldest US
    detecting find so far.
    I dig almost every
    signal I get for the most
    part. Go figure...
  • Thanks for the chance.
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay
  • deadmunnydeadmunny Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Interesting Fuang. Thanks for the chance.
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the chance at a very cool coin!! Nice ones on ebay too, i like the Italian one image
  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭
    Ajaan:

I have one of those Fuangs, too, but I believe it is a rarity, as it is only struck on the OTHER side!!

- - Daveimage

Bid placed as DBSTrader2
  • Thanks for the chance, I also bid on your "Germany Prussia 1914A 5 Marks VF" auction (Macmom1702), and will keep an eye on it.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭
    thanks for the chance.. just replying to enter your giveaway contest..

Harv
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    Oooh, Cambodia is on my need it list.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • onejinxonejinx Posts: 299
    Please count me in, as I don't own anything like that

and thanks for the chance.
  • goossengoossen Posts: 492 ✭✭
    thanks for the chance!
    My coins with pictures: http://www.paraguaycoins.com/
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tttttttt

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last ttt. Last auction closes at 9 PM Eastern tonight.

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, first time winning a giveaway!!! Thanks!!!!

Also, my first Cambodian coin!! And a very cool one indeed!!!

Thanks again!! image