Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry Adds....

In the psat I would get an email to confirm my request to add an item had been recieved.

Typically I would go back through these requests, about two or three months later as it would seem that 99% would be complete but there always seemed to be one or two that needed a scan or something to be added.

How should I be tracking the progress of my add requests? If I cannot should I just keep sending add requests once a month (seems unecessary)?

Thanks, Mike

Kirby Puckett Master Set

Comments

• Options
    From what I was told any cards you have listed under "Items that don't match my sets" will then show up under "Unassigned Items" once they are added.
    With the new system there will either be a red or green confirmation banner at the bottom of the screen when you make the request. Once they receive it it's green but if you try to re-submit the request you get the red banner telling you that a request has already been made.
  • Options
    clayshooter22clayshooter22 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭
    That makes sense.

Last point, I'm just wondering about confirmation of adds. I have received the green box on my adds so I'll assume they are submitted. I guess my question is more about following up on my adds. How do I know its been 2 weeks or 2 months since I submitted the add? I guess I'll just have to have faith that there will be an add at some point.

When it takes about three months to get the add, I'm sometimes left wondering if the adds are "lost."

Kirby Puckett Master Set
  • Options
    I guess the only way would be to keep some sort of log of when you submit cards to be added. They are saying that the new software should speed things up. I think they are catching their breath from the registry deadline along with the launch issues of V.2
    I'm hoping for some good things in the next month.