Zero Rating for an Ebayer?

mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
How can this be?

Item number: 320264060085

I missed this one. Dang!

Comments

• notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    Link

Not sure what you mean by 0 rating. The Newport Beach Beaver has a feedback rating of 181--unless you know something about her that I don't. --jerry
  • ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    A Shure V-15 type 4 cartridge was the sheee iot back in my days.....WOW
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom,

You are talking about the seller, right?
    If so, the 0% is because this is the first item they have sold in just over 2 years. So, no 12 month rating for them.

"Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 0%"

But, you are right, it is weird that it shows 78 feedback but no percentage on the auction page. Gotta be due to the new ebay feedback method (aforementioned 12 months), and/or some bug due to that.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A Shure V-15 type 4 cartridge was the sheee iot back in my days.....WOW >>

Yeah but when I bougth a $89 on-sale, no-name cd player it blew the doors off of any turntable I could afford.
  • BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,960 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Tom,

You are talking about the seller, right?
    If so, the 0% is because this is the first item they have sold in just over 2 years. So, no 12 month rating for them.

"Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 0%"

But, you are right, it is weird that it shows 78 feedback but no percentage on the auction page. Gotta be due to the new ebay feedback method (aforementioned 12 months), and/or some bug due to that. >>

Interesting, I wonder how many people will catch this vs. those who see the 0 rating and run.
  • droopyddroopyd Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>A Shure V-15 type 4 cartridge was the sheee iot back in my days.....WOW >>

Yeah but when I bougth a $89 on-sale, no-name cd player it blew the doors off of any turntable I could afford. >>

But can it play the many, many LPs that were never released on CD? I've got a couple hundred at least that are still only available on vinyl.
    Me at the Springfield coin show:
    60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!

• << <i><< A Shure V-15 type 4 cartridge was the sheee iot back in my days.....WOW >> >>

Damn...that brings back memories image
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i><< A Shure V-15 type 4 cartridge was the sheee iot back in my days.....WOW >> >>

Damn...that brings back memories image >>

Yeah, but what was the one that was just as good for a whole lot less?
    theknowitalltroll;

• << <i>Yeah, but what was the one that was just as good for a whole lot less? >>

Now you're pushing the limits of my shrinking brain....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file