Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

MPL Collectors attending Baltimore Show

I know there have been some suggestions about MPL collectors getting together one of the nights during the Baltimore ANA Show. I think it would be a great idea, especially since everyone seems to be so passionate about this series. Perhaps we could start a list of those who would like to meet one of the nights for drinks? Since some of us don't know their fellow members, I thought it might be a good idea to make up badges (see samples below). My wife, Anne McCullagh, who I have named our collection after, has volunteered to produce them for us. You can see below that I have listed the information in following order:

Nickname:
Collection Name:
Current Ranking:

If there is a general consensus to get together, then please PM me with your info and I will have Anne make up badges and I'll bring them with me to Baltimore. Hope to see you there!
Jonathan

Comments

• Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

Jonathan,

A nice gesture on your part and I would be happy to join you. Count me in!

Brian
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two Questions: What is the date(s) and is that the show PCGS would be handing out Registry Awards?

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.