Home Sports Talk
Options

Hey Perkdog!

JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
Dear Perkdog,

My sincere apologies for "calling you out" like that. But when I read this story about a "Pregnancy Pact" by some high school teenagers out of the Boston Massachusetts area, I instantly thought of you given that you are in the MA area. Have you heard anything about this? Crazy, to say the least.

/s/ JackWESQ

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH MY HORROR!!!! I havn't heard of that- but sheeesh Im glad your apoligizing though! Those are 16-17 year old girls image I mean I work in a State Prison but I dont want to live there!

Gloucester is about 30 minutes away from my house and no I dont hang out there! image
  • Options
    Hey Matt! image
  • Options
    i got these from Pauls photo album....

• Options
    BigDaddyBowmanBigDaddyBowman Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭
    you guys are so dead wrong!

Like Paul would tear himself away from his cards to even look at a girl!

Besides, I don't think his pick up line "Hey little girl...you want to see my Large Bowman?" would really work on teen girls.
  • Options

<< <i>i

image >>

I think that chick on the left with the sucker is just plain fat, not preggers. Muffin top gut

<< <i>Besides, I don't think his pick up line "Hey little girl...you want to see my Large Bowman?" would really work on teen girls.

<< <i>

Nice one Ryan!!! Hey ladies, check out my 52 large Luckman!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>i

image >>

I think that chick on the left with the sucker is just plain fat, not preggers. Muffin top gut

<< <i>Besides, I don't think his pick up line "Hey little girl...you want to see my Large Bowman?" would really work on teen girls.

<< <i>

Nice one Ryan!!! Hey ladies, check out my 52 large Luckman!! >>

Joe...not to pull a technicality on you...but there is no 52 Luckman...Hey ladies check out my 52 Large Tittle!
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Paul
    Are you their baby's daddy? Go perk-daddy go!
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd thing to joke about.

The seriousness of what these idiots have done will come to bite them big time in a short period of time. The burden of this incredibly stupid "plan" will undoubtedly fall on their parents. Who else will provide the nuturing, health care, shelter, etc, etc, etc?

Dumber than a bag of rocks, all of them.

Funny it ain't.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Would Big Daddy be asking the the female Peeples if they want to touch his Steele Baughs? Just keep a Hefti around in case the Mann gets Harder because a Wiley guy like Big Daddy is looking for a Goodnight in the Poole even if it costs a few Moore Nickels and Washingtons. I guess if he got turned down, he'd just end up a little Armstrong or head the the White sale at Sears.
  • Options

<< <i>Would Big Daddy be asking the the female Peeples if they want to touch his Steele Baughs? Just keep a Hefti around in case the Mann gets Harder because a Wiley guy like Big Daddy is looking for a Goodnight in the Poole even if it costs a few Moore Nickels and Washingtons. I guess if he got turned down, he'd just end up a little Armstrong or head the the White sale at Sears. >>

Nice usage of 48 Bowman cards....and to answer your question "Yes" image

• Options

<< <i>Odd thing to joke about.

The seriousness of what these idiots have done will come to bite them big time in a short period of time. The burden of this incredibly stupid "plan" will undoubtedly fall on their parents. Who else will provide the nuturing, health care, shelter, etc, etc, etc?

Dumber than a bag of rocks, all of them.

Funny it ain't. >>

"Lighten up Francis"
  • Options
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Would Big Daddy be asking the the female Peeples if they want to touch his Steele Baughs? Just keep a Hefti around in case the Mann gets Harder because a Wiley guy like Big Daddy is looking for a Goodnight in the Poole even if it costs a few Moore Nickels and Washingtons. I guess if he got turned down, he'd just end up a little Armstrong or head the the White sale at Sears. >>

Nice usage of 48 Bowman cards....and to answer your question "Yes" image >>

I could've had a lot more fun if I used the '50 set, too, but figured I stick solely with the '48 set. Thanks for picking up on that.

Besides, when Perk say Baughs, I bet it really sounds like something else!

• Options
    image Sammee Baw!
  • Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    go florida state... nice pic perkdog
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    babys having babys the u.s. of a. god bless are govt. and all those checks they handout.