Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

All Time Bill's Set at 100%

2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
I received the last card that I needed to complete my All Time Bill's Set. (Thanks Greg). The set took a little over 6 months from start to finish. The great thing about this set was 100% of it was aquired from board members and from my own collection that I started in the early 90%. Yes sports fans, not one single card came from E-bay. Not too often can we say that anymore. I'm sorry if I leave anyone out, but thanks to Greg (gregm13), Joe (Publius), Andrew (Drewef), Josh (envoy98) and a great big thank you to Frank (Mantlefan) who sent me the Simpson rookie when my wife was really sick. Way too generous, but will never be forgotten.
The only items that did not come from board members were three cards in my sets and a 1962 Billy Shaw RC that I found in a common box back in the early 90's. Too bad I couldn't have found him in PSA 10 condition. image He graded a PSA 5, but I can never afford $800 now for a PSA 8, so free is free so they say.
The Kemp rookie was in Kemp collection and some day PSA might add him to the player sets so I can have a head start on that set.
Next project's are as follows:
Catch Jim Crandell in complete sets in PSA 8 or better. image Just kidding. Hi Jim.
Finish a few 60's raw football.
Put together a 1965 Disneyland Puzzleback set in PSA 8.
Add to a T218 raw set that I started thanks to Griffin. Hi Anthony
Start back on my 1959 Topps Football set. It has layed dormant at 30% long enough.

Sorry for the long read, but maybe others will continue to trade among board members and keep this community tight. Joe
W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments