Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1969 Fleer 3D Plaques Complete Box

Been thinking of putting my complete box of 24 on eBay, but not sure what the market might bring? Any guesses?
One pack has been opened, came that way when I got it. The rest are still sealed.

Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3

Comments

• Options
    CariconCaricon Posts: 819 ✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    can you peek thru to see what team is in the pack? I have seen these before but not sure on value. they prolly book at 10 each.
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    Yes, you can peek through to see a few of the teams, but most of them are really hard to see what type the cap is.
    As price, the only place I have ever seen a book value is the giant Sports Collections Digest that comes out once a
    year, and the price was a lot more then $10.
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    Cool item! I think Mike is pretty close on the value. A few ended in June on Ebay and the teams in unopened pack form sold btwn 12-16 dollars a pack. Maybe the Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers and Cubs might sell for a premium?
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    Can you post any of the links to the past auctions? I've looked on eBay a few times and have seen them
    in the $30 range, and someone had a few in there store for around $70 each a while back as well.
  • Options
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Supposedly, the Expos are a tuff find and the Pilots may bring a premium higher than all of the other teams.
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Supposedly, the Expos are a tuff find and the Pilots may bring a premium higher than all of the other teams. >>

You won't find an Expos--wasn't made.
  • Options
    Wish I would have seen those when they were going. I would have at least bought one pack to make a
    complete box. I wonder I didn't see them because it was on eBay.ca?
  • Options
    they were on regular ebay as well its just the .ca is what came up on my google search. regular link
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards