Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Waiting For Poppage ...

Have noticed some insane turn around times for the $5 special of late .. on the other end of the scale i've got 60 cards in at PSA since 4/22 and no poppage, yet saw a post last week of someone who had cards received 5/28 and cards back already.

Anyone got a submission still waiting since April like myself ?

Please don't get me wrong, it is still within the approx 45 days. Just strange to see a lot of $5 subs turn around in under 7 days, yet mine is gathering cobwebs image

Comments

• Options
    thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323
    Good Evening,
    Yes I hear and see these guy's here that have their Sub's Pop in 5-10 days and just think, When is it going to be my turn???
    When???
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    yep, i still have a $5 75 card sub waiting from 4/14 to pop. i sent in another $5 75 card sub on 5/21 and it popped in 5 days, dosent make any since either.. corey
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Have noticed some insane turn around times for the $5 special of late .. on the other end of the scale i've got 60 cards in at PSA since 4/22 and no poppage, yet saw a post last week of someone who had cards received 5/28 and cards back already.

Please don't get me wrong, it is still within the approx 45 days. Just strange to see a lot of $5 subs turn around in under 7 days, yet mine is gathering cobwebs image >>

Yes...and I'm getting a little worried. PSA received my 37-card sub on April 9th and still no results. The status says, "order is still being processed." They received my 32-card sub on June 4th and the grades popped yesterday (June 10th). All cards are '72 OPC CFL and all were submitted under the Set Registry Special, so I can't understand the delay with the first submission.
    Brett
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    FWIW FIFO is DOA
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    My 384 card order was rec'd on 4/10 and popped last Thursday. My 31 card review order hasn't popped yet. I am VERY hopeful it pops before the set reg deadline.

Total Items: 31

Date Received: 4/10/2008

Date Shipped: N/A

Order Status: Your order is still being processed.
  • Options

<< <i>Have noticed some insane turn around times for the $5 special of late .. on the other end of the scale i've got 60 cards in at PSA since 4/22 and no poppage, yet saw a post last week of someone who had cards received 5/28 and cards back already.

My two orders of 62 cards was received the same time as yours and I'm still waiting also. 45 Days is June 25th. I often wonder if the difference is older cards say, 1980 and prior to newer cards which is making the difference. I never submit newer cards and my wait time is usually maxed out.image
    Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.
  • Options
    clayshooter22clayshooter22 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭
    I have two subs from mid-April still waiting......

My last sub popped in three days so I guess this just evens it out. Can't say I'm thrilled though as I use these subs and sales proceeds to send in next couple subs. I need these to pop now if I'm going to get my next two in by the end of June to make the current registry special.

Kirby Puckett Master Set
  • Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    The April 9th sub that I've been whining about for so long finally popped today. It took 46 business days, 32 longer than any other sub of mine. PSA seems to get most of 'em out well within the estimated 45 days, so having to wait once in a while wasn't so bad after all.
    Brett
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Review sub popped today.

Got 3 bumps out of 31 cards but all three paid for the sub by themselves.