Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Question on something I missed

I was away from the registry for awile and when I came back it was changed. The question I have is, I added about 30 cards to the Emmitt Smith master set.

All of the cards I had added appear at the bottom of the set and they are all listed in red. It goes on to say they are not calculated into the set % or value.

Can anyone tell me whats going on with this?

Thanks

matt

Comments

• Options
    This is from the PSA Website under Set Requests:

"Cards with populations of less than 3 which are added 90 days prior to the PSA Set Registry Awards deadline at the end of May, may be added as optional if the card is not considered mainstream. After the awards deadline, the status will be changed to required."

So another week until the red goes away. Not getting any (added) until then. image
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Matt, I have not asked in a while, but how's the baby ?

You have a GREAT Emmitt set. Hopefully you can finish it before you retire.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Matt, I have not asked in a while, but how's the baby ?

You have a GREAT Emmitt set. Hopefully you can finish it before you retire. >>

Great Sonny, thanks for asking. As for the set, no problem. Only 672 cards to go image
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    By the way my wife has informed me, she's with child again. We have 5 sons now, but I think this one will be a girl, if my wife can carry the baby to full term.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭