Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

some pete rose graded for sale

i have a 1986 woolworth #29 nm-mt-8,74 topps a/s #336 mint 9 (oc),1976 topps #240 nm-7(i think it possibly regrade?)1979 topps #650 mint 9 (oc),1981 topps #180 nm-mt 8,1981 fleer #1 nm-mt 8.. i will have pics up soon.
i just looked in smr i have the prices but if you want them make an offer. don russell

Comments

• I dont see any.
  • presto apearo! poof! i think the oc's need to be cracked and resent in.. but i have already purchased higher grades of all of these cards.. don
  • How much for the 76?
  • pm'ed ya! don
  • any one else interested? don
  • the 76 is sold! thanks. don
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See that Don. Tell guys exactly what you have and show them some scans, and stuff sells. image
  • hey nick it was you that told me how to post scans!!! thanks for your time.. would you like to buy a pete rose card?lol.. don
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Don't forget to also randomly ignore persons who ask to buy multiple cards from you. That helps weed out the competition and reduce the sale price for future cards you have to sell since there will be less persons interested in asking. It's easier to make deals when there are fewer interested parties involved.image
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Cut Don some slack. He gave me a nice price on the 76 PSA 7.
  • not sure where you are coming from akbarclone. if i have cards you want im always selling. at least pete rose cards anyway.lol if you want raw gradeable im sure i have them.. don
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    O'Connell and Son Ink
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • there are six of each card. do you want me to buy them? he does not have any other player. don
  • here are the pics of the ones i have.. don
  • firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    hey don, building a master set, do you have extra of the oconnell #125 and #134. pm me please. thanks corey
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • im probably going to get them today i think.. don
  • Got the 76 today. Thanks.
  • thank you!! don
  • ok, the 76 and the 86 woolworth are gone!! don russell
    here are a few more up for sale! don