Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

FS: 2000-P SACAGAWEA DOLLAR (PCGS-MS66 "WOUNDED EAGLE" FS-901) - 1 CENT OPENING BID!

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
NO RESERVE
1 CENT OPENING BID
WHATEVER IT SELLS FOR, IT SELLS FOR.

GOOD LUCK!

WONDERCOIN

2000-P SAC (PCGS-MS66 WOUNDED EAGLE FS-901)
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    Nice coin! Good luck with the sale.
    I can recall when I slabbed the first (2) coins by PCGS, (2) MS64's. I have since slabbed almost half of the coins but unfortuantely made the mistake of selling them before this set was up and running... I sure wish I could redo that now....
  • DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    eCoinquest, are they found in rolls bags or mintsets?
  • eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    Datentype,

The Wounded Eagles were mostly found in one group, I believe from a bank, but am not 100% sure on that. I now of two coins that were found in mint rolls so they are probably there it would just take some hard core searching. Good luck!
  • baddogssbaddogss Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭
    Final $3050 way to go. Now should I open my 2000-P rolls?

Edit: spelling again.
    Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
    Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...
  • RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    Great result. image
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭
    For the Record, I would not have paid that amount for a "Speared" Eagle.

Registry or no Registry.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents:

The MS66 grade coin is the perfect "wounded eagle" grade to purchase (that is what I have in my #2 ranked set). The coin does not sell for too much more than an MS65, yet the jump to MS67 is HUGE. And, by huge, I am talking about 5 figures huge at this point best I can tell - that is, unless and until some additional coins are slabbed and the pop can break over just -2- MS67 coins. So, while I am pleased at the outcome of the auction (and why shouldn't I be when the coin was dismally sitting under $1000 with about an hour to go) - I personally felt the coin could easliy test the $3500 level another specimen fetched earlier this month on ebay. I think the buyer is probably pleased with his purchase.

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.