Home U.S. Coin Forum

Staten Island, NY Monthly Coin Show...TODAY...Saturday

For those of you who live in the NY Metro area...and could not make it to Baltimore...and still need/want a Coin Show Fix...

Come by the show today... it is in the Staten Island Hotel on Richmond Ave...right off of 278...

It is a nice smaller show...Air Conditioned!!! (gonna be a hot one today!!!) ...and they have a pretty good restaurant in the lobby area... convenient parking...free admission...freebies for the YN's...

Sooooo...if you have some time and the inclination...and your "honey-do" list ain't too big image ...come on by...image
Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image

Comments

• TrustNo1TrustNo1 Posts: 1,359
    bump
  • lkrarecoinslkrarecoins Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭
    Always a pleasure to chat with you Larry....This is a great local show and I can confirm the A/C was pumping ;-)
    In Loving Memory of my Dad......My best friend, My inspiration, and My Coin Collecting Partner

"La Vostra Nonna Ha Faccia Del Fungo"
  • SLQSLQ Posts: 311 ✭✭

<< <i>Always a pleasure to chat with you Larry....This is a great local show and I can confirm the A/C was pumping ;-) >>

I'll second that. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file