Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

One cent for sale - Offers?

renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
The BST forum is overrun! Sorry for the "taboo" and listing here, but I just can't compete with the deluge of RAW $20 coins over there.

PCGS MS65RD. This is really a nice coin compared to what you normally see in this grade. As you can see, flyspecks are really small and few, and in hand, really not visible without a loupe. The luster is very good, with even red throughout, and not even a hint of brown-ness anywhere. All devices are well struck, and the V.D.B. initials are quite prominent. This coin has been in my personal set for at least three years, and has enough eye-appeal to make it easy to keep. There is a lot of dichotomy in the "prices realized" for this coin in this holder. Run-of-the-mill (ugly?) 65RDs usually only get about $5500-$5700, while really nice ones command about $1000 - $1500 more. I think this one falls into the latter category. I would legitimately like to avoid eBay, Paypal, and their fees. Offers? PMs are fine.

After 6/7/08 I will be out of town for a week. You can reach me at 775-530-5187 and leave a message. I will be checking them daily.

Comments

• Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    No taboo with listing your coin here, and a fine one it is I must say..
    Dan
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks to be a solid 65.Nice coin.

Al