Home Q & A Forum

Q: Accessing PCGS Population for US-PI?

I just joined at the PCGS Platinum Level in order to submit 8 coins, and since I now have access to the population reports, I decided to check out the Territorials U.S. Philippines (1903-1945) population report. Surprisingly, the page states "There is no population found for this category". Since it is a dead certainty that a population does indeed exist, what gives??? Other areas show populations, just not the US-PI category.

Comments

• << <i>I just joined at the PCGS Platinum Level in order to submit 8 coins, and since I now have access to the population reports, I decided to check out the Territorials U.S. Philippines (1903-1945) population report. Surprisingly, the page states "There is no population found for this category". Since it is a dead certainty that a population does indeed exist, what gives??? Other areas show populations, just not the US-PI category. >>

Hi IloiloKano,

Thanks for pointing out this flaw in the Pop Reports to me. Our IT department has been notified and is working on it.
    Ron Guth
    President
    PCGS CoinFacts - the Internet Encyclopedia of U.S. Coins
    www.CoinFacts.com
  • Hi IloiloKano,

Our IT Department tells me this problem has been fixed. Please let me know if you run into any other issues with the Population Report.

Best wishes,
    Ron Guth
    President
    PCGS CoinFacts - the Internet Encyclopedia of U.S. Coins
    www.CoinFacts.com